Wednesday 8 February 2012

Got the All Clear

Hi everyone, i phoned my doctor yesterday for my blood test results.... I DON'T HAVE PCOS


I am the happiest girl alive and i just celebrated by eating a large bar of mint Aero!

So just to catch up... i have been on my Multi Vits for pre conception.... eating healthy .. well except for the aero and reading lots of baby related books..

I'm really hoping this moth will be it but i don't think it is... pre period symptoms have already started

BOOOOO

I'm going to research "conception techniques" it cant hurt right??


Love Aimee

xx

3 comments:

  1. Yay, that's great news!
    Fingers crossed for you hun :)
    Betty
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I've been trying for 3 years with no luck, I have mild pcos but still have normal cycles and ovulate. I also only have 1 tube after having a ruptured ectopic pregnancy.

    It's a long hard journey, you've just begun so relax and enjoy it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks every one for you kind words xxx

    ReplyDelete