Friday 13 January 2012

Did the test

OK, So flo lasted all of 3.5 seconds  so still waiting for it to make its appearance i bit the bullet and took a test...

NEGATIVE...



i should have guessed! that's OK there is always next month! I HOPE !

I  have also just been diagnosed with PCOS, i would write about it but to be honest the doctors have given me NO information on it ... i had to google it which left me distraught and crying...

Infertility is a problem caused by it GREAT....

Just what i need, more problems to add to trying to make a baby. It makes me sad the one thing i want more than anything and my body's being a stick in the mud.

Doctors appointment next week hopefully they will shed some light on the matter


Aimee
xx

8 comments:

  1. Ah, really sorry hon, but you're right, there's always next month xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your body may still be adjusting to coming off the pill as it can take a little longer for your periods to get back to normal. Just enjoying the trying to get pregnant *wink wink*
    I had my implant out in july and was so excited to get pregnant i took tests too soon if u feel u may be pregnant it may still be too early to show up or a normal test so try a first response.
    Thats a bit rubbish of your dr telling u, u had Pcos and then not tell you about it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe i will i promise wink :D x

      yea i know i couldt believe i didnt get more informatio just left to google it and get gorror stories xxx

      Delete
  3. Don't worry Aimee, I was diagnosed with PCOS many years ago and have since gone on to have a child. Keep positive xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hun thanks so much, i was given no information by my octer just left to read horror stories on the internet xx

      Delete
    2. It hasn't really affected me whatsoever to be honest! I have terrible heavy periods and PMT and occasionally get cramping but nothing too bad. I believe Victoria Beckham has it too x

      Delete
  4. I have PCOS too, so I know how heartbreaking it is to hear you have it. But don't give up hope! My mum has it and she has twins and me so it all worked out for her!

    ReplyDelete