Thursday 9 February 2012

Conception Tips

you all know i am basically trying to have a baby currently un successfully... so i have enlisted google in an attempt to get some hints and tips on getting that pesky sperm and egg to meet....

this is what i have come up with....

1.

Sex.....

well duh i wondered how i was meant to get pregnant ....

they go on to say regular sex at least 3 times a week, this makes more sense, this apparently covers the unpredictable woman .. i.e she has no clue when she ovulates

That would be me, if I'm not pregnant this month i a going to fork out on a very expensive ovulation test.....

Although if I'm not already pregnant and i fall next month that means I'm stuck with the pesky Christmas baby, which will be sad as its not so special if its that time of year so i hear?


Leads me onto point 2....

Use an ovulation Tester kit.

Yes yes i know i should of brought it from the word go but they are expensive and I'm trying to actually save for the bits a baby will actually need.... might go buy it now though!

Good Sex Position...

Ok so not on top... this causes leakage NOT a good thing, so stay on your back (yay a reason to be lazy haha). don't get up straight away and put a pillow under your bum.

don't all this and still nothing :O(

Take Prenatal Vitamins

Doing this been doing it for over a month .. reminds me must buy more!


See your doctor

well i tried this and got good luck and don't use a condom! well arnt you helpful

Put your legs in the air

well this is amusing i do it every time and my husband just laughs, its ok i know i look a fool BUT it might work!


Hope you like my tips...


Love Aimee

xx

1 comment:

  1. i think put your legs in the air actually WORKS! hehe.. i did for fun once or twice and now i have a little cupcake giggling beside me laying on the mat :P

    hehe..

    ReplyDelete